Thursday, February 13, 2020

I am Back


Once again I am back blogging and I hope that anyone reading this God's has blessed greatly since my last blog.
I had some problems with my previous blog so I started over. As always I give God all the glory and rejoice in the glory of his hopes for me as spoken of in Romans by the great apostle Paul.
"1Therefore being
justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 By whom also we have access
by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God."
This year is starting off as my year of "N's." So far I have four.
New year
New blog
New me
New book
God is very good. I have been so busy and he has given me so many wonderful
blessings including being a fulltime writer.
know, I know I have said it several time, but this time, for real, I want to let you know when the first book of my new children's series is coming out.

"The Four"

Book one of the Mejuarian Series

Available for Purchase on
March 3, 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment